Sunday, January 20, 2013

Swiping Lives.





I swiped  the card and entered the perfect world.
You could get love with a swipe,
You could get trust with the magic swipe,
You could fulfill your desires, but you have to swipe.
You are nothing without the card, you are everything with the  goddamn swipe.

That day I lost the invaluable card, I couldn't swipe anymore,
I was exiled into World of Imperfection,
I was feeling , I was breathing and I was seeing.
I saw the truth in the sweat of old lady wading the wrath of sun,
I saw the hope in the eyes of a man who was lying in death bed,
I heard the love in the lullaby of a mother, who couldn't feed her child,
I felt the warmth of happiness in the embrace of a mother who had lost her child.
This was the World that wasn't perfect, yet was alive with these  feeble heart beats.

No comments:

Post a Comment