Sunday, December 15, 2013

The Pill.





I am now laughing with crowd,

I am now marching with the rabble,

I have no complaints or qualms,

I have no pain or sorrow,

I have no anger or hatred,

I am all ears to the preachers and sinners,

I am accepting the verdict of the judge and the convict,

I am loving the law of the lawless,

I am stooping before the stoned faith, 

I am happy to hide away from truth,

I am happy to believe the lies of the majority,

I am happy not to bother about the weak,

I am happy not to whine with the meager,

I am happy not to think or feel anymore,

I am following the rules of slaves,

I am loving the nightmares of glory,

I am loving the fake chants of the saint,

I am loving the circus of pretenders,

I am loving to be betrayed in the sham of love,

I am loving to be the heartless robot,

I love the comfort of being a silent specter,

I love to suppress my conscience and be numb,

I love to be sane in the sane world,

I love to be pulled down by haters,

I love to be pushed down by the loved,

I love to be caged into the box of clichés,

I love to be confined in the lies of believers,

I love to be living in the silence of hollowness,

Right now I am losing my true self,

Right now I am losing my memories, 

Loving and living in the trance of THE PILL …

No comments:

Post a Comment