Friday, January 10, 2014

WAITING...




 I will wait for tide that leads to a new shore,

I will wait for the rain that will ease all the pain,

I will wait for the wind that will carry away all the sadness,

I will wait for the light that will show the truth,

I will wait for the green that will paint away the grey,

I will wait for the love that will drain away all the hate,

I will wait for the river that flows beyond the borders, 

I wait for the war that will ignite peace,

I will wait for humanity that will paint love,

I will wait for the riches that fill hearts, 

I will wait for the key that unlocks closed hearts,

I will wait for the knowledge that drains away ignorance,

I will wait for the death that saves lives,

I will wait for the memories that meet happiness,

I will wait for the night that stars innocence,

I will wait for the day that wakes up to honesty,

I will wait and wait for the time that leads me there….


No comments:

Post a Comment