Sunday, January 5, 2014

UNCHAINED.





I don’t want your stained money,

Nor do I want your chained fame,

I don’t want your skewed perception,

Nor do I want the adulterated  adulation...


I don’t want your fables rotting in the darkness,

Nor do I want the tales of lamented souls,

I don’t want your divide of right and wrong,

Nor do I want subjected truth...


I don’t want your fallacy or politics,

Nor do I want your masked delusion,

I don’t want this cage of slavery,

Nor do I want to be tied in your  ceiling of deceit...


I just want race along with the wind of freedom,

I just want to fly away in the blue of solitude,

I just want swim along in the tide of harmony...

I just want to dance along in the pain of rain,

I just want lie down in the love of selflessness,

I just want to feel the warmth of true souls,
I just want to hear the voice of unheard,

I just want to speak beyond the vacuum of words...


I just want to sail beyond the borders of divide,


I just want to be cold in the humility nature,

I just want to see beyond perceptions and judgments,

I just want to live beyond my self and  breathe the life of truth…


No comments:

Post a Comment